SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Sunday, October 10, 2010

What I Did on MY SUNDAY!

Imagine Festival continued. This time it was Imagine Diversity with violinist performer Naftali Torok. We were all invited to dress appropriately - celebrating the diversity across the world. Naftali certainly is a talented woman, with old world charm in her music selections.
She dedicated a song to musician/storyteller, Lazarus Doghouse, a new friend she stated. She commended him for his manly dance, keeping in the spirit of the celebration. Here's the YouTube video!

Then, I was off to an open mic venue, Izzy and Ish's Blues Cafe, a quaint club with its own unique charm. Filled with musicians, friends, and fans, all the performers were well beyond amateurs. I am glad I didn't bring my harmonica with my howling dog. All sounded like seasoned pros. So I sat in the back and noted the talent. I forget my Lindens, so I didn't get to sample the beverages or tip this round. Next time, for surely I will be back.


Hey, dude! Didn't I see you before - it's that manly dancer guy. This time, he's performing on stage.
Then I teleported over to see the Snow Crash art exhibition, also part of the Imagine Festival, in celebration of John Lennon's 70th Birthday and message of hope.

It was a long day, but fun! And that was only half of what I did today!
Peace out!
-:) Soni