SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Big Apple



Soni took a bite out of the big apple last weekend. I blogged my night in SL New York - all this happened after my Sunday BOSL radio show, lol. The top photo is a crowd shot of the new NYC's club, Shhh!, owned by our very own BOSL Radio DJ Vixie Durant (in the cones). It was Madonna night - and this Saturday is GAGA night. I can't wait. I popped in and about New York and might do the same this weekend.

So anyway, here's the Big Apple story! The rest of the story is in the June issue of The Best of SL Magazine. (Psst, you do know the May issue is out, and it is filled with lots of events coverage). I also attended a cool mixed reality concert at Pop Arts Lab and then a series of events at Celebrate Arts, but that will be in the June issue as well.

If you let me know about your event, I will try to report on it.

- Soni :)